New yoga Program from Monday 28 September 2015
10.30AM till 12.Am – this will be a beginners class ( make sure you have a light Breakfast)
Yoga class ! ( 1h30)
6AM : Hatha or Ashtanga – Pranayama – Elodie Leen
9AM: Lecture Holistic yoga – Krishna
10h30AM: Beginners – Elodie Leen
2h30 PM: Lecture Holistic yoga- Krishna
4PM : Flow – Elodie Leen
5h30: Meditation and relaxation is the wellness – Krishna
*REIKI HEALING -ONLY ON REQUEST
Join us for yoga classes in our beautiful Blue Indigo Cottage retreat center Sala.
ex- Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana – Step by Step
1. Start off by sitting in Staff Pose (Dandasana). Bend the left knee and place the sole of the foot against the inner right thigh, keeping the right leg straight.
2. Twist the trunk to the left, turning and revolving the shoulders and bending forward from the hips.
3. Stretch the right arm along the side of the extended right leg, turning the forearm and wrist upward to the ceiling and extend until the hand grasps either the inner side of the foot, or the outerside. You can place the elbow to the inside of the knee, if your stretch allows.
4. Holding the foot with both hands, lengthen the torso and revolve the torso upward, so as to look to the ceiling.
5. Hold the pose for about 20 to 30 seconds, rotating the rib cage and deepening the side stretch, making sure your breathing is calm and even all the time.
6. Inhale as you release the hands and come back to the second position, revolving the torso and shoulders back straight over the outstretched leg, keeping the back “passive”.
7. Repeat the pose on the other side, trying to stay in the stretch for the same length of time.
Using an alternative strap to grasp around the foot and deepen the pose, is a lovely way for beginners to get started.