Join Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center in the beautiful sala, surrounded by greenery that will talk you into relaxation. There, you can read up on yoga breathing techniques and sequences to practice Pranayama, the ideal complement for the Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. Do not miss the tasty home-made tea blends and the cottages healthy menu.
Daily yoga sessions
Personal time for you to explore, meditate or just be
Yoga Alliance international certificate school
Healthy and nutritious breakfast and lunch
5 nights accommodation
The maximum participants in the group is 22
HOW TO GET HERE
Arrival by airplan
Please book your flight to arrive at Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
Nestled in a tranquil area surrounded by trees and flowers, Blue Indigo Cottages Retreat Center is a beautiful and lovely retreat in Siem Reap. With seven wooden cottages, each of the 30 square meters room is equipped with a big ceiling fan to keep the atmosphere cool, a lovely bathroom with shower, and a double bed with a tulle mosquito net. None of the cottages have air conditioning. Temperatures are nowhere near as high as the UAE) and this is not ‘5 star Dubai’ type accommodation.This place is really comfortable, accentuated with wood furniture to give you that homey, rustic feel.
There is also a shared dormitory for women. Should you be interested in this room accommodation, please contact Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center for the package price.
At the center of the property, there is a 100 square meter yoga shala for yoga and meditation Theravada. This shala is built with traditional materials and is very well ventilated.
– One shala for Flying yoga
– One shala for Vinyasa or Ashtanga
– One for meditation, restorative
BLUE INDIGO RETREAT CENTER, YOGA RETREAT PROGRAM
Discover the benefits of yoga and practice in a unique environment, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center offers a place dedicated to wellbeing; body, mind, and spirit. Such yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle. For instance, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center serves vegetarian, raw, organic meals; they have simple but beautiful cottages, they honor a structured daily routine and provide an environment conducive to reaching your goals.
The instructors are certified by Yoga Alliance, but more importantly, they have a solid teaching experience and their goal is to help you develop safely. Enjoy five days to relax your body and mind through the practice of yoga, meditation, and deep relaxation.
You can join this retreat every Wednesday. Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center thanks you for your commitment to participate in a yoga retreat, versus taking a holiday on the beach or staying in a five-star resort.
The space Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center created is dedicated to your physical, mental, and spiritual well being, and to get the most out of your experience, kindly keep in mind that a yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle and preferred behaviors. For instance, you will enjoy vegetarian meals, simple cottages, and a structured daily routine for your practice.
While you are together, you can achieve great results by approaching each situation with a positive, fun and loving attitude. Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center is committed to do their best to make your stay pleasant and beneficial. To maximize your satisfaction and help preserve a stable group energy, Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center suggest that you:
– Disconnect from the internet, your email, phone and facebook
– Attend all the yoga sessions, be on time, remain within your limits
– Communicate with your instructors and staff on your progress, your concerns or your suggestions
– Tell Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center if something does not meet your expectations and they’ll do the best to accommodate you
– Sleep early, wake up early and drink a lot of water
A dedicated yoga practice involves respecting a set of ethical principles, which are called the yamas and niyamas in yogic tradition. They help to clear the mind and establish a solid foundation for your daily routine. It is strongly encouraged that you respect those principles as they will also create a balanced group energy during your retreat.
– Ahimsa – non violence: non violence: compassion and non-harm towards yourself and others
– Satya – truthfulness: honesty through actions, speech, and thoughts
– Asteya – non-stealing: detaching from covetousness and cultivating a less materialistic view of life
– Brahmacharya – abstinence: moderation in all things and sensual craving
– Aparigraha – non greed: attitude of generosity and non possessiveness
– Saucha purity: cleanliness of body and mind
– Santosha – contentment: being satisfied with what you have
– Tapas – self-discipline: diligence and perseverance in your practice
– Swadhyaya – self-study: study of scriptures but also of oneself
– Ishvarapranidhana – surrendering to a higher intelligence: the realization of and dedication to the divine presence within all