Seven Days yoga retreat
It’s time to focus on wellness! Discover the benefits of yoga and practice in a unique environment. We offer a place dedicated to well-being: body, mind and spirit. Such yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle. For instance, we serve vegetarian, raw, organic meals, we have simple but beautiful cottages, we honor a structured daily routine and provide an environment conducive to reaching your goals. Art of relaxation yoga retreat through the practice of yoga, meditation and deep relaxation. Learn how to implement the art of relaxing into your daily life and reduce stress.
Daily yoga sessions
1 temple area yoga session
Detox program during your stay
2 daily vegetarian meals
7 nights accommodation
The maximum participants in the group is 22
HOW TO GET HERE
Arrival by airplan
Please book your flight to arrive at Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
We will be staying at the Blue Indigo yoga retreat center located 10 minutes away from the Siem Reap riverside. The center is designed as a spiritual retreat center and suits our needs very well. The center comprises of comfortable wooden cottages, each 30 sq. m. with a big ceiling fan to keep the atmosphere cool and a mosquito net. Each cottage has lovely bathroom with shower. The cottages are in quiet space with trees and flowers for a lovely atmosphere. Note, none of the cottages have A/C (temperatures are nowhere near as high as the UAE) and this is not ‘5 star Dubai’ type accommodation.
There is also a shared dormitory for women. Should you be interested in this room accommodation, please contact Blue Indigo Cottage Retreat Center for the package price.
In the center of the property there is a 100 square meter shala (room) for yoga and meditation. The shala is built with traditional materials and is very well ventilated. There is a very shady restaurant space for meals. The center also offers a relaxation room.
BLUE INDIGO RETREAT CENTER, YOGA RETREAT PROGRAM
Your daily program will include yoga and pranayama, meditation, deep relaxation, lectures, one time- temple area sessions, blessing ceremony.
A dedicated yoga practice involves respecting a set of ethical principles, which are called yamas and niyamas in the yogic tradition. They help to clear the mind and establish a solid foundation for your daily routine. It is strongly encouraged that you respect those principles as they will also create a balanced group energy during your retreat.
– Ahimsa – non violence: non violence: compassion and non-harm towards yourself and others
– Satya – truthfulness: honesty through actions, speech, and thoughts
– Asteya – non-stealing: detaching from covetousness and cultivating a less materialistic view of life
– Brahmacharya – abstinence: moderation in all things and sensual craving
– Aparigraha – non greed: attitude of generosity and non possessiveness
– Saucha purity: cleanliness of body and mind
– Santosha – contentment: being satisfied with what you have
– Tapas – self-discipline: diligence and perseverance in your practice
– Swadhyaya – self-study: study of scriptures but also of oneself
– Ishvarapranidhana – surrendering to a higher intelligence: the realization of and dedication to the divine presence within all